Ethics & Policies
- The strictest levels of confidentially will be maintained unless release is required by law.
- Truenorth Coaching will be clear to clients about the conditions under which confidentiality will not be maintained (e.g. illegal activity, danger to self or others etc.)
- Truenorth Coaching will hold written client records which will be maintained, stored and disposed of within the strictest codes of confidentiality and security in line with legal obligations.
Changes to Appointments and Cancellations
- Clients are politely requested to give at least 24 hours’ notice to change or cancel their appointment to avoid any cancellation charge.
Insurance & Professional Membership
- Truenorth Coaching holds relevant professional insurance
Code of Ethics
- Michelle is a member of coaching professional bodies and abide by the Code of Ethics which are set out by each.
For further information on each professional body’s Code of Ethics, please select the relevant link below.