“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”
Career Coaching helps individuals to find fulfilment in their professional life, to establish career goals, help with the transition towards promotion, and achieving a work/life balance.
There is a close link between career and overall life satisfaction and a career coach will work with individuals to promote direction, identify strengths and develop a purpose statement to provide clarity.
Career coaches will focus on interests and passions to help individuals identify with their true potential.
A career coach aims to:
- Helps individuals identify the right career path.
- Identify and help others overcome obstacles that hold them back from achieving their true potential
- Explore an individual’s skill-set, areas for development and positive career experience.
- Help an individual realise their value.
- Support an individual to develop a clear set of goals and an action plan to achieve success.
- Help an individual realise happiness in their career choices.
- Help guide individuals to highlight their transferable skills and translate these into a CV that stands out.
- Guide individuals using interview coaching techniques to set them up for success.
Career coaching focuses on partnership thinking with a creative approach, that inspires and motivates an individual to strengthen and grow their personal and professional potential.